Saturday, June 11, 2011

Birthday Week!

So my birthday was Tuesday! I am now 23 years old. So weird.

Tuesday was a fantastic day! Boss bought me lunch, Sarah bought me dinner, fam sent me cupcakes and flowers to the office, boyfriend sent me flowers and chocolates, gparents sent me money, Vicky sent me Starbucks giftcards, Angie sent me a card! And of course tons of texts, phone calls and facebook wall posts!

This week I had a four day weekend off work, and it has been very much appreciated. I love my job with all of my heart, but it can be very exhausting. So this time off has been fabulous. And this week at work I have learned from the mistakes I made last week and have had several personal victories. No one else may know about them, but they restored my faith in myself and that's a good feeling.

Last night was my birthday celebration with my church folks. We had planned on going to the Rockies game, but it was sold out. So we went out to eat then back to Amy Mac's for cake and games. It was such a blessing to have so many new friends want to celebrate my birthday and being to flexible when things didn't work out. There were 20 of us! We had a blast just hanging out and getting to know each other a little better. At one point I just had to sit off by the side and take everything in. It's absolutely unbelievable how much the Lord has blessed me through this move to Denver. I still can't even believe I'm here. It amazes me.

For those of you looking for a really interesting case review, I haven't had any yet... But don't worry! It's coming! I can feel it...

Let the adventure continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment