It's only been a few months since my last update! Progress!
Speaking of progress...
Work has been improving? (Yes the question mark was intentional.) I don't think my coworkers dislike me quite as much anymore. I just don't fit in with them. Not that I particularly want to, but it makes for a difficult work environment, and makes it that much more difficult to minister to them.
Also, I have this sinking feeling that something big is coming (in reference to work). The four counties that surround the one I work in have had major catastrophes in the last couple of weeks. It's only a matter of time. *shudder* Praying that we'll be prepared.
Things with the "friend boy" didn't work out. I was upset at first. It didn't exactly go down the way I would have liked, but I'm at peace with it now. I have had time to think about it. It happened, I learned from it, and it's over. And that's okay. I wouldn't trade it for the world. It was a great relationship and I'll always have fond memories. And I'm a better person because of it.
I'm ready for November 7. The political stuff is driving me crazy. *End of rant*
Oh my gosh. I started doing yoga. Game changer. I practice three times a week at the studio in my neighborhood. It's pretty much amazing.
I joined a new city group at church. I am now the coordinator of the Cole City Group. It has been such a blessing that I never quite expected. Such great counsel and encouragement. And new friends :)
Pippin is getting so big! He's adorable.
Mumford and Sons was so amazing. Like, so amazing. And mom got to come with me! We had a blast with Melanie. And the new album is so good. Like, so good.
The Halloween Party was a success!
And fall is beautiful here! But it's almost over... :(
And we took family pictures last time we were home! Parky also took his senior pictures. He got a few in his firefighter uniform. Oh my goodness he is so grown up and I am so incredibly proud of him!
And my sister is so pretty. She's such a strong, confident person. I'm secretly jealous...
Well I think that's all for now. Follow me on instagram and twitter (emilyannloves). I'll try to update more frequently :)
PS The Lord is faithful always. Not only when things go your way, but especially when they don't.






No comments:
Post a Comment