So it was suggested to me that I start a blog since I'll be moving to Colorado and getting a new job, etc. Blogspot was recommended, so here I am! It kinda takes me back to middle/ high school when everyone was so into Xanga. Those were the good ole days, weren't they?
But now we're all grown up. Getting jobs, moving away, and some of us are even getting married! Where on earth did the time go? It seems like just yesterday we were all watching Clarissa Explains It All and rocking the jelly shoes...
I move to Colorado in 5 days. I can't even believe it. It's going to be such a change! The culture, the climate, everything. Not to mention I'll be 1,000+ miles from the people most important to me. But this is such an amazing opportunity to have my DREAM job. It's going to be amazing, just different.
I can't believe how much the Lord has blessed me over the last 4 months: amazing friends, family and boyfriend who have been nothing but supportive, an awesome Lifegroup to encourage me, and now this job. It's mind blowing, really.
Well I guess that's it for now. I'll be sure to keep you guys updated as I move to Colorado and start my job.
Let the adventure begin.
loved some xanga, it is weird growing up. crazy to remember Clarissa explains it all, and knowing that 90% of the people we'll interact with will have no idea what that is
ReplyDelete