Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Finally Some Updates! Sort Of...

Well, I finally have some updates!

I have officially moved into The Birdhouse with Melanie, Erin, Charlotte and Courtney. The move went very smoothly, and I had a ton of people come help. It was great! And not nearly as stressful as I expected. It was actually quite refreshing. So glad it's over.

I am incredibly thankful for the generosity of my new roommates. They have been so gracious and hospitable. I love them all so much and could never thank them enough for everything they are doing for me. I hope they know how much of a blessing they are in my life.

Also, I have an interview! I'll be traveling to Santa Ana, California (Orange County, what what?!?!) on March 14 to interview for a pathology technician job (assisting with the autopsies). Mom is going with me and we're making a mini vacation out of it. I'm really excited to go to the beach! Although it will probably still be chilly...

I also got emails this morning from Sacramento County, California and Dallas, Texas advising me that I am qualified for the positions (Forensic Technician and Crime Scene Analyst, respectively). They'll be passing on my information to the next step.

This is all great, but I still really want to stay in Denver. Still trying to figure out what that looks like. I'll probably be widening my search to hospitals, etc for more ideas.

A classic song I'm really loving right now...

"So no one told you life was gonna be this way
Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's DOA

It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year

but..

I'll be there for you
When the rain starts to pour
I'll be there for you
Like I've been there before
I'll be there for you
'Cuz you're there for me too..."


Obviously I'll keep you guys updated.

Let The Adventure Continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment