I am incredibly blessed to have been raised by the godliest man I know.
He loves his children more than anything, and would do anything in the world for them.
He never lets me settle for less than what I deserve.
No matter how many times I disappoint him, he'll never love me any less.
But when I do disappoint him, he disciplines me. Not out of anger, but out of love.
He always provides for his family and works hard to be able to do so.
He is generous. So much so that he sacrificially gave to my church here in Denver, because he knows how much it means to me, and believes in its mission to bring Christ's love to the city of Denver.
He cares for those less fortunate than himself and provides for them when he can.
He is a faithful, strong leader.
He has always supported me and allowed me to make my own choices.
He embodies the characteristics I hope to one day find in a husband.
And finally, he never gives up on me.
I will never be able to thank him enough for all he has done for me.
I love you Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment